Praxis Elementary Education for Dummies
With Online Practice TestsBook - 2016
Praxis II Elementary Education: Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (K-6) exam is comprised of five sections, all of which must be taken together as a single test. Contrary to popular belief, the test is not a measure of academic performance, which is why test takers with perfect grades in college don't always pass it. Studying such a broad range of topics and enduring such a long testing process can be challenging. Praxis II Elementary Education For Dummies is the answer!
Praxis II Elementary Education For Dummies provides readers with the exact materials they need to demonstrate their knowledge of the principles and processes of elementary education.Praxis II Elementary Education For Dummies covers the five content categories of Reading and Language Arts; Mathematics; Social Studies; Science; Art, Music, and Physical Education. The book will include:
- A detailed overview of the test, and how it’s administered
- How to register for the test
- Two sample printed tests with detailed answers and explanations
- Subject reviews covering all test topics
- Test-taking strategies and advice for both multiple choice and essay questions
- Sample practice questions
- One year of online access to 5 Praxis II exams to sharpen test taking skills
Baker & Taylor
"4 Full-length, online practice tests. One-year access to two 5017 and two 5018 practice exams with complete answer explanations"