Lonely Planet Discover IrelandBook - 2016 | Fourth edition
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, politics, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Cork, Ring of Kerry, Galway, Clare, Sligo, Donegal, Belfast, Derry, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Ireland's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Ireland guide.
- Looking for a guide for Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet's Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all Dublin has to offer; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Dublin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover the best of Ireland and begin your journey now!