Get dedicated, one-to-one eLibrary assistance by appointment at Mitchell Park Library. During this 30 minute session we can answer all of your library technology questions, including how to download and read eBooks on your device(s) and how to use library databases.
- You may bring your own device or ask us to show you how with a library computer. Don't forget to bring a power adaptor if your battery is low!
- Not sure when you will arrive? We also offer drop-in eHelp from 1-3PM on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Visit the eHelp page for links to video tutorials and more tech help links.
- Please note we cannot fix computer hardware during these visits.
- New in 2023! Try Connected California's Digital Navigator Program for more general computer question and basic computer skills and help.