Do you have a sewing machine but don’t know where to start? Are you looking to make homemade gifts for the holidays? Join us for our Sew Along! Following live step-by-step instructions over Zoom, you will make a potholder and gain the skills to make more.
- Sewing machine (with thread and bobbin in place and ready to sew)
- Iron & ironing board
- A potholder kit (see "Important Dates")
- The potholder kit will contain: Two 8x8 inch squares of 100% cotton fabric, one 4 inch X 2 inch rectangle of 100% cotton fabric, one 8x8 inch square of 100% cotton batting, one 8x8 inch square Insulbrite insulating batting.
Suitable for: Adults, Teens
- Must be registered to receive a potholder kit
- Limit 1 registration/kit per family
- Must be available to pick-up potholder kit starting on Thursday, December 2
- Registration Closes – Wednesday, December 1
- Potholder Kit Pickup – Starting Thursday, December 2 at Mitchell Park upstairs reference desk
- Sew Along Potholder Zoom Event – Thursday, December 9